A FEW WORDS ABOUT FINANCING HOMES
IN FOUNTAINHEAD AT JACKSON
Fountainhead does not receive any compensation of any kind in connection with any home that is financed. Several financing companies were offered the opportunity to link to our site and have either not accepted or not responded to the offer. Any link on our site pertaining to financing will navigate you away from our site.
We can tell you that financing your mobile manufactured home in our land leased community is classified as "chattel financing". This is different that "conventional residential mortgaging" and "the-bank-on-the-corner" is usually not chartered to offer chattel financing.
It is easy to finance your manufactured home. You must do some advance planning, just as you have all your life for everything you've done that was important.
First you must know what it costs you to own or rent your present home. Know the following answers:
- How much will the payment be, monthly.
- How much are the taxes, heating, electric, sewer and water.
- Next you need to know your other monthly recurring expenses:
- How much are your credit cards bills?
- How much is the car payment?
- How much is the payment for the medical insurance?
- Any other recurring monthly expenses (alimony, etc.)
- Now: Your proof of income. THis could be the automatic deposit of your pension, SSI, disability into your checking account. It could be your pay check, it could be your IRA withdrawal, it could be your interest on investments.
Here are the big decisions:
How much of your savings will you use for the down payment on your new home?
The expected contract amount minus the down payment equals the amount to be funded by financing. -The amount of the loan you will apply for. Because you have prepared all of the above analysis, your application process will be fast and easy to complete.
For more sources of financing manufactured homes please visit www.NJMHA.org, mhvillage.com, or search manufactured home loans, mobile home loans. You may wish to visit http://mobilehome.com/loanfinder.php But please copy and paste the address into your browser as it will navigate you away from this site.