Adult Community, Manufactured Homes, Retirement Homes
This is the best, most cost efficient retirement home ownership available anywhere in NJ
If you are beginning your retirement, or you now have an empty nest, why not consider an address where you can be independent, and living in the right-size home with the right amount of yard to enjoy your family and your free time.
Members of NJMHA, Jackson Chamber of Commerce, NJWater
- Less Worry when the finances "fit right". 55+ sometimes takes a little time to adjust to your "new economy".
- Easier for you when you have all one level- a ranch.
- Manufactured homes designed for easy living, plenty of electrical outlets, one-wipe surfaces.
- Land leasing provides a more even home budget because community expenses are shared across community members.
- Local ordinance provides security in the form of zoning protection, cost limitations, lower property taxes.
- Property taxes included in monthly lease fee, along with water, household trash removal and more.
- Off-street parking, curbside mail delivery, trash pickup, recycling and annual leaf pick up.
close to everything, even though you feel like you are miles away.
Visiting on a Sunday? Call on Saturday to make an appointment with Linda (resident volunteer), who will meet you and show you what you want to see. 732-928-3100
If you are the independent type and value your financial freedom, you owe yourself a worry-free visit to learn all you can about today's land lease communities and retiring in style, affordably. This is the best senior-living-nj !